Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some of your reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that no matter how good an idea you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an example that they agree could be profitable. Here are a couple common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a complete collection of products and not looking to add alot more.
2. Product or InventHelp service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you down.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what is departing from out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and patenting an idea possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and inventhelp wiki doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your invest that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable as possible.